This book is basically a collection of different stories. In the book “What We Talk About When We Talk About Love” There are almost 17 short stories. Even the name of the book is the name of a story of this book. The list of the stories present in this book is given below,
- Why Don’t You Dance?
- Mr. Coffee and Mr. Fixit.
- I Could See the Smallest Things.
- The Bath.
- Tell the Women We’re Going.
- After the Denim.
- So Much Water So Close to Home.
- The Third Thing That Killed My Father Off.
- A Serious Talk.
- The Calm.
- Little Things.
- Everything Stuck to Him.
- One More Thing.
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Love.
About Author Raymond Carver:
The author of “What We Talk About When We Talk About Love” is an American writer. Not just the writer but he was a very good poet as well. Raymond Clevie Carver Jr. is very well known for his work in the field of the short stories. If we say that he was the one giving a very new height and a very new level to the short stories then it will not be wrong. Some of the books of this author are also used to create the music as well. And he was a very good “Dirty Realism writer as well”.
Features of What We Talk About When We Talk About Love PDF:
- English is the original language of this book.
- The United States is the original publication place of this book.
- “Knopf” is the publisher of this book.
- There are 176 pages of this book.
- The year of publication of this book is 1981.
Download What We Talk About When We Talk About Love PDF Free:
You can download What We Talk About When We Talk About Love PDF Free Ebook below:
Leave a Comment