The word logic is derived from a Greek word Logike which means “reason” or “thought”. Logic is a science which studies the principles of correct reasoning. Logic is basically a branch of philosophy which mainly deals with true or correct reasoning. In the language of logic a statement is known by the name of preposition a preposition may be true or false. An argument consists of two or more than two preposition. The argument consists of two parts one is premises and other is conclusion. On the basis of premises we decide whether the conclusion is correct or false. One of the main thing in the subject of logic is argument. Without knowing the argument and the premises and conclusion one cannot go further in the field of logic.
About the Author of Introduction To Logic Volume 1 by L.T.F Gamut Pdf:
L.T.F Gamut is the author of this course. He is a Ph.D. holder and a lecturer of logic in the university of Chicago London.
Features Of The Book Introduction to Logic Pdf:
- This book is published by the university of Chicago London.
- The book contains 7 chapters which contains several important topics of logic subject.
- The book is consist of 296 pages.
- With every topic figures and examples are provided to clear the concept of students on the specific topic.
- The book is written in simple language which makes it easy for the students to learn and memorize the topic and concepts.
- The book was published in 1991.
- There are two volumes of this book.
Summary of Introduction to Logic Pdf:
Logic is one of the toughest subject known so far in the field of philosophy. But these two volumes are written in a very simple language to make it easy for the students the topics of logic. The first volume of introduction to logic is mainly consists of historical overview of the subject and introduction to logic like standard propositional and first order logic.
Download Introduction to Logic pdf Ebook Free:
You can download Introduction to Logic Pdf ebook free with one click download using the link below:
Leave a Comment