Accounting means identifying, recording, classifying, summarizing and interpreting a financial transaction in the form of journal general, ledger, trail balance, adjusted trail balance, income statement, balance sheet and owner equity account. Accounting is a profession where peoples having the specific accounting knowledge and skills to carry out the tasks of this specific field. Accounting presents the financial information in the form of financial statement to the general public outside from the organization. The information is basically presented exactly on the principles of the accounting. This is known by the name of financial accounting.
About the Author of Accounting All-in-One For Dummies:
Kenneth Boyd is the author of Accounting All-in-one for dummies. He is a well known accountant in the united states for his work and the books he wrote.
Features Of Accounting All-in-One For Dummies Pdf:
- The book contains 744 pages.
- The book was published in April 2014.
- There are 9 editions of this books which contains from the basic of accounting to high complex accounting concepts.
- In the first book which is basically for the beginers there are four chapters which contains topics like book keeping, how to make journal entries and how to further use it, how and which accounting method to select for your accounting.
- The book is in a very simple language thus anyone can easily understand it.
Summary Of Accounting All-in-One For Dummies Pdf:
This book is recommended by a lot of teachers in colleges and universities because the book contains topics from the very starting like what is debit and what is meant by credit to the ending of accounting like amortization and regulation. The topics in this book is written simply thus allows students to clear their concept and learn it in a very short period of time. This book contains many topics of accounting thus students of any level will find it advantageous.
Download Accounting All-in-One For Dummies Pdf for Free Here:
You can download Accounting All-in-One For Dummies Pdf ebook for free using the green download button below: